Bar Harbor Inn: A Timeless, Iconic Bar Harbor Hotel
Located on the waterfront near the historic downtown streets of Bar Harbor, Maine, the Bar Harbor Inn is a premier, historic, and iconic hotel overlooking Frenchman Bay. Our guests are welcomed with first class hospitality and experience our traditional New England Inn charm fused with modern amenities and superb fresh Maine cuisine.
You will enjoy a memorable vacation infused with relaxing ocean air, stunning panoramic views from our rooms, and restaurants overlooking picturesque Frenchman Bay. The Bar Harbor Inn sits on eight beautifully landscaped waterfront acres, offering three distinctive guest lodging buildings and a variety of room types and styles. With elegantly furnished guestrooms, two on-site restaurants, a luxury spa, and easy access to the area’s prime attractions, the Bar Harbor Inn has been the Bar Harbor hotel of choice for generations.
Experience a memorable New England vacation in the heart of Bar Harbor, Maine. We invite you to visit and enjoy the timeless elegance of our historic Bar Harbor hotel.
The Bar Harbor Inn does not charge a fee for our guests to enjoy the following amenities:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
- Afternoon coffee and homemade cookies
- Free morning newspaper
- Fitness room on property
- Room service available during dining hours
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Free parking on property for guests of the hotel
- Waterfront shore path adjacent to the property
- Two full service restaurants overlooking Frenchman Bay
- Full-service luxury spa
- Gift Shop
- Complimentary valet parking for guests of the hotel, and restaurants
Take a moment to watch this short video to get a glimpse of what the Bar Harbor Inn has to offer—a traditional, timeless New England vacation experience with first-class service—combined with the natural beauty of the landscape that surrounds our property.