circa 1900
Built in 1869, the Newport House, also called Newport Hotel, was located just south of the present day Agamont Park and west of the Bar Harbor Inn.
Courtesy of:
Courtesy of Jesup Memorial Library
Image Location:
Main Lobby

Bar Harbor's Beloved Shore Path

Due to major winter storms significantly damaging the Shore Path, there is ongoing construction along the waterfront.