Bar Harbor’s Premiere Oceanfront Lodge
The Oceanfront Lodge building is the latest addition to the Bar Harbor Inn and features 64 spacious rooms with spectacular ocean views. Decorated in contemporary New England style, each room in the Oceanfront Lodge offers one queen bed, two queen beds, or one king bed, with a private balcony directly overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The Oceanfront Lodge is situated on the edge of Frenchman Bay, where you can relax on your balcony with a cup of coffee during sunrise or unwind in the evening to watch the moon’s reflection in the ocean waves.
The Oceanfront Lodge offers a premier view of the waterfront where you can sometimes spot beautiful wildlife, including harbor seals, porpoises, eagles, ospreys, and a range of sea birds. Many of our guests also enjoy watching the working lobster boats come in and out of the harbor and visitors strolling up and down the shore path, which is adjacent to our property and fully visible from the Oceanfront balconies.
Oceanfront Lodge Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen cable TV
- Hair dryers
- Irons & ironing boards
- Complimentary wireless internet
Bar Harbor Inn Amenities:
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
- Afternoon coffee and homemade cookies
- Free morning newspaper
- Fitness room on property
- Room service available during dining hours
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Free parking on property for guests of the hotel
- Shore Path adjacent to the property
- Two full service restaurants overlooking Frenchman Bay
- Full-service luxury spa
- Gift shop
- Complimentary valet parking for guests of the hotel, and restaurants
You may book a Bar Harbor Inn Oceanfront Lodge room online or call 1-800-248-3351 to speak with a guest service representative to help you through the booking process. Please note that our Oceanfront rooms tend to book quickly during high season summer months. We suggest our guests to book their rooms as early as possible to secure the desired rooms and dates for their next Bar Harbor vacation.