Garden View Rooms with Spacious Outdoor Patios
Located in the wing of the Main Inn and close to the Main Lobby and restaurants, our Garden View rooms have two comfortable queen size beds, a full bath tub, and spacious outdoor patios that overlook our beautifully manicured seasonal gardens and outdoor heated pool.
This is the perfect room for those looking to enjoy the sun while reading a book or enjoying a beverage from the privacy of their rooms. The wing of the Main Inn was built in 1950 and we welcome you to learn more about the history of this iconic Bar Harbor Hotel, with roots beginning in 1887. The Main Inn has seen many renovations over the years and continues to offer our guests modern comfort and amenities, while maintaining the charm and authenticity of a traditional New England Inn.
Main Inn Classic Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen cable TV
- Hair dryers
- Irons & ironing boards
- Complimentary wireless internet
Bar Harbor Inn Amenities:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
- Afternoon coffee and homemade cookies
- Free morning newspaper
- Fitness room on property
- Room service available during dining hours
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Free parking on property for guests of the hotel
- Shore Path adjacent to the property
- Two full service restaurants overlooking Frenchman Bay
- Full-service luxury spa
- Gift shop
- Complimentary valet parking for guests of the hotel, and restaurants
You may book this room online or call 1-800-248-3351 to speak with a guest service representative to help you through the booking process. Please note that our rooms tend to book quickly during high season summer months. We suggest that our guests book their rooms as early as possible to secure the desired rooms and dates for their next Bar Harbor vacation.