Classic Rooms with a Traditional Maine Inn Atmosphere
The Bar Harbor Inn’s Classic Rooms are located in the historic portion of the Main Inn, which was originally built in 1887 – we invite you to learn more about the history of Bar Harbor’s most iconic hotel. Each room is uniquely designed to fit the original structure of the building and offers a variety of bed types and configurations.
You may select a harbor view suite with king bedroom and separate living room, two bedroom accommodation perfect for a family vacation, or a quaint room overlooking the Bar Harbor Inn gardens and gazebo. The Classic Rooms décor is a blend of modern and traditional New England style.
Our Classic Rooms give you a true taste of a historic Maine inn, while offering all the modern amenities of our contemporary oceanfront hotel, coupled with the world-class hospitality you expect from the Bar Harbor Inn.
Main Inn Classic Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen cable TV
- Hair dryers
- Irons & ironing boards
- Complimentary wireless internet
Bar Harbor Inn Amenities:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
- Afternoon coffee and homemade cookies
- Free morning newspaper
- Fitness room on property
- Room service available during dining hours
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Free parking on property for guests of the hotel
- Waterfront shore path adjacent to the property
- Two full service restaurants overlooking Frenchman Bay
- Full-service luxury spa
- Gift shop
- Complimentary valet parking for guests of the hotel, and restaurants
You may book this room online or call 1-800-248-3351 to speak with a guest service representative to help you through the booking process. Please note that our rooms tend to book quickly during high season summer months. We suggest our guests to book their rooms as early as possible to secure the desired rooms and dates for their next Bar Harbor vacation.